Presented by Baxter Brewing Co., The 5th Annual Great Falls Brewfest is sure to kickoff your summer right!
Noon - 2pm - VIP Session Ticket - Enjoy rare and special brews by all your favorite breweries.
2pm - 6pm - General Admission. Be greeted at the brewfest with a sampling glass and wrist-band and make your way through the food vendors, beer tents, and craft vendors. Enter to play in the cornhole tournament while listening to our killer live bands. Try your hand at disc golf with a putting competition and win great prizes!
$55/60 > VIP Session Ticket (early bird/regular) **Not available day-of
- Exclusive access to the VIP hour from 12-2pm, as well as the main festival from 2-6pm
- Includes a 4oz tasting glass for sampling from a selection of over 50 breweries
- From 12-2pm you will be able to try pours of special, limited small-batch brews, available from each of the breweries, which will not be served to general admission festival-goers
$35/40/ $45 > General Admission Ticket (early bird/regular/day-of)
- Access to the festival from 2-6pm
- Includes a 4oz tasting glass for sampling from a selection of more than 50 breweries
$15 > Designated Driver Ticket
- Access to the festival from 12-6pm
- Enjoy the non-beer aspects of the festival, all while basking in that responsible feeling of keeping your friends safe!
*Food and products from a selection of purveyors are available to purchase on site, but are not included in any ticket price.
The 5th Annual Baxter Brewfest is proud to again partner with Hampton Inn L/A for discounted lodging rates during the Brewfest. On both Friday and Saturday, Queen and King rooms will be featured for $129 (plus applicable taxes).
Please visit the custom GFBF/Hilton page to reserve your room. Our block is limited to only 10 rooms per night at these rates, so act fast to lock in your room! Reservations must be made by June 9th to receive the discounted rate.
Simard-Payne Memorial Park, 46 Beech St, Lewiston, ME.
Launched in January, 2011, Baxter Brewing Co. is the first craft brewery in New England to can its entire line of beers. Located in the historic Bates Mill in Lewiston, Maine, Baxter currently distributes its flavorful and unique craft beers statewide in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, & New York. One of Baxter's founding principles is to be a sustainably-driven, environmentally-friendly company promoting an outdoors-oriented lifestyle, and championing green practices.
The Lewiston-Auburn community is a central hub between Portland & Augusta, in addition to being a link to many outdoor recreation areas. The historic mill town has recently seen a spring of growth and revitalization. While L-A has hosted other successful events such as the Great Falls Balloon Festival, and the Dempsey Challenge, it has not yet seen a brewfest of this kind!